New Patient Registration
What you need to do next:
- If you have had a GP (Doctor) previously, please obtain your NHS Number before attending your registration appointment.
- Contact the surgery to book in a registration appointment slot.
- Complete all forms as thoroughly as possible.
- Bring the completed forms and the required two (2) pieces of evidence (photo ID & proof of address) back to the surgery reception team.
If you would like to register with the practice, please contact the reception team who will book in an appointment for you or for your family to come in with the required documents. Before you come to the surgery you must:
- download our registration form complete it in full and bring it with you to your appointment along with one of the following:
- New Registration Adult Form
- New Registration Child Form
The above registration forms specifically for adults and also children under 16, also need to be completed as part of the registration process.
If you have been previously registered with a GP please contact them to find your NHS number. If you are unable to provide your NHS number on a for please bring it with you when you come into the surgery to confirm you identity.
If you are not currently registered with a GP surgery, please visit www.nhs.uk/service-